Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 71 – 3 Weeks left

The PCP has been and amazing ride for me and its now down to the final stretch!

The past week was not a great one for me, I missed a couple of work outs and on two days my diet was crap. No excuses, I just let myself down. So I have to work extra hard in the next few weeks to accomplish some of my major goals:

1. Do 100 pushups in a row
2. Increase my flexibility and ranges of motion
3. Improve core strength
4. Reduce body fat below 15%
5. Increase leg strength and stamina
6. Actually see my abdominal muscles

While some of these are vague, I gauge them against running, especially hills, and where I want to be at Peak Condition. Some of these goals are newly formed during the program and others have been my goals for a very long time.

It all comes down to the next 3 weeks.

Here are my critical stats

BMI: 25.9
Fat Percentage: 16.5%
Height: 160cm
Weight: 94.3kgs
Arm: 38.5cm
Chest: 114cm
Waist: 94cm
Hips: 95cm
Thigh: 61cm
Resting Heart Rate: 57 bpm



Not much change from last week but If this is a plateau, I’ve got to get through it. Wish me luck!

See you soon.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

No one has a perfect PCP, we've allowed for a few missteps here and there. Don't think to much about the sub-par days and hit the reps hard these next weeks. Good work man.

minami said...

Go Michael!! You are soooo close to the end, you can do it!!

I like your list of things. they are very clear. I think I need to come up with some clear goals, too. You inspire me ;)

I've missed out some of the exercises and even diet programme as well and I'm fighting with powerful guilt this wk... but hey, rather than spending energy on it we'd better spend energy on more sit ups, right??

Good luck!!

saya