Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 77 – Treat Day!

Today I ate the normal PCP diet until dinner…

For dinner I made some great hamburgers for my family and some friends. The burgers were big, about 10 onces each – lean ground beef about 80% beef, 20% fat. The burgers themselves were about 700 calories plus the whole wheat bun, lettuce tomato, mustard and onions - which would have topped it out at about 1000 calories.

It really tasted great! Although looking at the burger, if I changed the proportions arounde, it would have been close to what I would be eating on the PCP anyway, just not so much meat.

I love a good burger and barbecue them often during the summer. I like this book, not so much for the recipes but because the author does a great job of writing about burgers, some of his lines read like poetry:



Less than two weeks left and here are my critical stats:

BMI: 25.7
Fat Percentage: 16.1%
Height: 160cm
Weight: 93.6 kgs
Arm: 39 cm
Chest: 115cm
Waist: 93cm
Hips: 95cm
Thigh: 61.5cm
Resting Heart Rate: 54 bpm

Not too bad. I’ve got to get that fat percentage down – its coming slowly and I always question whether its accurate.

Here I am:




See you soon.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I wouldn't worry about your fat %. Wow, looking at your more recent pic there is such a big change. Well done!!!!

I can't believe we are going to finish next week. I really enjoy reading the newbie blogs...hehe

Patrick said...

Looking good Michael. The side of your body is now one smooth line, not a series of bumps!