Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 74 – This Is Why You’re Fat



I'm amazed with what companies come up with to satisfy the consumer’s cravings. I am even more amazed that people eat them. Take Burger King – they came out with Enormous Omelette Sandwich and they state: “Wake up to a mouthful of breakfast with the Enormous Omelette Sandwich. Two slices of melted cheese, two fluffy eggs, three crispy strips of bacon, and a sizzling sausage patty, piled high on a toasted bun. The Enormous Omelette Sandwich from BURGER KING®. So big, breakfast will never be the same.” And if you eat this regularly, you too will be enormous and never the same.

I ran across this website – this is why you’re fat, with a name that speaks for itself. At first I thought that all the foods on the site were made by individuals to create the most unhealthy food possibly, but then I realized that most of these were in fact meals prepared by companies/restaurants and consumed regularly by patrons.

My favorite has to be the bacon crust pizza, with (burp) bacon!



I also like the pork brains in milk gravy.



As if Swine Flu wasn’t enough, now pigs have to deal with the aftermath of this website!

If you’re ever craving something fattening and unhealthy, take a look at this site and you’ll probably run to your garden for some organic celery!

As for me I have an real queasy feeling from just looking at the site.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Takako said...

wao!
michel,you look so much different!
excellet job! I enjoyd the web.site tha`s why you`re fat.

I feel queasy,too....!

Is that mean must be starts working me?

Patrick said...

These things are great to look at and make yourself sick, but I think the real reason you're fat is those 200-400 calorie slip-ups that are so easy to make.

A nutrition bar at 10 am, a Frappaccino at lunch, a bag of chips on the way home, and a slice of something sweet after dinner will get you without you even noticing it.

David said...

It really is the little things that add up. I found myself rationalizing junk food here and there. Before too long I had put on quite the belly. It's amazing how hard it is to say "No!"