Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 80 – Speed PCP

Holy Toledo! I Did a power workout today that saw no rests between strength training exercises and cardio. It was tough but I had a choice as to cut it short or blaze through it.

It was amazing how it felt like a cardio workout the entire way through and I sweat like no other time - I think I made a breakthrough since I really didn’t believe I could do it when I started.

I also felt like I was pushing myself harder than ever before which I needed to do to get stronger. Even with a great program like this, that is constantly changing, I got complacent and this mixed things up a bit for me.

I’m going to do my regular workout tomorrow but I’ll come back to this speed session again before the end of the PCP for me.

See you soon.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Heh heh if you liked that you'll love the last 5 days.

Amy said...

Sounds awesome!