Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 36 – Back in Action

I’m back from dropping off the face of the earth. I was sick last week with the flu and on top off that it was a very hectic week with all my time spent researching and with work. I know it may happen again I just hope next time I will be able to manage it and PCP.

Anyway I still worked very hard on the PCP diet and exercises last week ensuring that if work or sickness takes time away from blogging it won’t touch the core PCP stuff. I was happy with my workouts since I missed a few days and they were a little quicker than normal so I made sure they were 110%. Same goes for the diet, I had several big cravings during the week but worked through them. I am finding that the food just seems too much to eat and I have cut back the carbs and vegetables a little.

I can’t believe I have to eat 7 eggs now! I can feel my wife roll her eyes as I write this. I know it is a great source of protein but that is alot of eggs and in the end a lot of gas.

I also got back to drinking more water this week. I realized that I was not drinking enough and stepped it up a little. In addition I am finding that with so much protein I am not craving meat and especially steak as much. Its funny because I cooked some beef this week and was not even remotely interested in it, I ate it but was sdisapointed that a food that usually brings me pleasure did nothing for me.

My abs, shoulders, lats, pecs and legs are all sore. I’m glad I only had to do ropejumps yesterday because my muscles needed a rest. I love the idea that a person really doesn’t need a bunch of fancy equipment to do the PCP. It is simple and effective plus light on the wallet!

As for me, here I am at the end of week 5:



Here are my critical stats

BMI: 26.6
Fat Percentage: 17.6
Height: 160cm
Weight: 96.6kgs
Arm: 37cm
Chest: 111cm
Waist: 98cm
Hips: 96cm
Thigh: 61cm
Resting Heart Rate: 56 bpm

Its good to be back with you!

1 comment:

PCC Admin said...

Hey Michael, welcome back.

The 7 eggs comes from the fact that you're a lot of man. Also, like I told Tanya, I think most of the gas comes from the stalky vegetables like broccoli which contain a lot of sulphur. Don't blame the eggs!

Your Body Fat percentage will rise from time to time in the project, this is because as your overall weight goes down the percentage gets bigger. The next week or so the fat will go down another notch. It tends to go in starts and fits.

Good numbers! That photo is hella blurry though.